Avoid Future AC Repair with this Simple Tip
When was the last time you changed the filter for your air conditioning and heating in Las Vegas? If you can’t remember, it has been too long. In Las Vegas, heating and cooling systems really take a beating.
There’s a lot of dust and contaminants in our air. Expecting your air conditioner to perform miracles by over-extending your filter is not wise, nor is it good for the air quality in your home.
Excuses that Lead to Las Vegas AC Repair
Air conditioners fail all the time simply because homeowners just don’t replace their filters every month. Why don’t homeowners change their filters? Here are some of the most common excuses that we hear from our clients.
- I forgot.
- It’s been there for 6 months and it’s still not dirty.
- I don’t know what size fits.
- I can’t climb a ladder anymore to replace them.
Sahara Air Conditioning and Heating Will Help
We’ve got some good news… I have thought long and hard about these common problems and have some solutions.
- We can now send all of our clients a monthly email reminder to change their filters.
- If your filter is still clean after 6 months, it’s because the filter never worked from day 1. I now have a disposable filter that is very efficient and yellow. The efficiency helps protect the system better. The yellow filter has a special coating that attracts more dirt and dust than a normal filter and it shows you all that nasty stuff that you’re breathing. It is also the same cost of buying filters at all the big box retailers.
- Our service technicians can let you know what size your filters are and have them shipped directly to your home for your convenience. No hassle.
I have found a special type of high efficiency filter that lasts for about 6 months. When you have my technicians out performing your semi-annual maintenance on your heating and cooling systems, they’ll change the filters for you at no additional change when you purchase the filters.
So, no more excuses for not changing your filter. No more ruthless Las Vegas AC repair when your system fails in the middle of the summer heat because the coils froze up. Help out your system and your wallet when you take care of your heating and cooling system. Sign up for our email reminder list and never lose track of HVAC maintenance again.